Chicken and Rice
- 2 Tbs Worcester sauce
- 1 Can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 Soup can milk
- 1/2 Envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 Boneless chicken breast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place chicken in crock pot
Mix everything else together
Add it on top of the chicken
Cook in crock pot 8-10 hours on low
You'll also love
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Pot Roast Dinner 4.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Sopa 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Stuffed Pepper in Tomato Sauce 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.