Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Milk
- 1 lb chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 T peanut oil
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 T fish sauce
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/4 C red curry paste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir fry chicken and onions in 1 T peanut oil.
Whisk together, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice, and curry paste.
Pour sauce over chicken and onions and heat through.
Serve with rice or rice noodles. Garnish with chopped peanuts, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, bean sprouts, and cilantro.
You'll also love
- Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp in Red... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Turmeric Chickpea Stew 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Chole 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach Chicken Penne 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Wontons 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Sesame seared tofu 1.9/5 (73 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.