- Chick pea-1/2 cup
- Tomato- 4 big
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Chole masala-1 t1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves- garnish
- Butter-1 tsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak peas overnight and pressure cook for 40 min.
Boil water, blanch tomatoes, peel and grind them.
Saute jeera and add turmeric, chilli powder and salt. Add Lavang, Dalchini, Elaichi, Teapathi & Lasang to a muslin cloth close and drop in it.
Add ground paste.
Add chole with cooked water and add chole masala.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Add coriander leaves and butter for garnish.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Hot and Spicy Roasted... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Lime... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Balu Shahi 4/5 (10 Votes)
- caramelized drunk chicken stew... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4/5 (10 Votes)
- house potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipolte Chicken Bites 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Beef or Deer Roast 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!