Fat free recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Fat free recipes
Fat free Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325 F Combine all ingredients in blender Blend until smooth, pour into pie crust Bake for 60 mi
- 2 cups Fat free cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Patriotic Berry Flag CakeRecipewe ♡
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Here's a fat-free PATRIOTIC cake recipe!
- 2 pt. strawberries
- 1 pkg. (13.6 oz.) prepared fat-free pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!