These are the 10 best peach desserts you'll eat all summer
Peach and nectarine salad
For a light and flavorful dessert, try this peach and nectarine salad. Start by infusing one bag of green tea in 1/2 cup water. Wash, pit and cut 3 nectarines into slices. Do the same for the peaches. Place in a salad bowl. In a small bowl, pour the still warm tea and add 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, a bit of freshly grated ginger and the juice of half a lime. Let cool then drizzle on top of the salad and garnish with some slivered almonds to finish.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!