Oreo pie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Oreo pie recipes
a chocolate pudding pie with a twist
- chocolate pudding 1 small pack
- vanilla pudding 1 small pack
- 1 pack of oreo's
- cool whip
- chocolate pie crust
Oreo® Cookie Delight
CRUST: Melt butter. Blend in Oreo® cookie crumbs and sugar
- Oreo® Cookie Crust:
- 2½ cups crushed Oreo® cookie crumbs about 30 cookies
- ½ cups sugar
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- Pudding Layer
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 2 boxes Jell-O® Oreo Cookies 'N Cream With Cookie Pieces Cookie Pieces Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 4.2 oz
- 8 ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Top Layer:
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping
- Mini Oreo® cookies