My Favorite No Bake Cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa in saucepan. Bring to a boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat. Add peanut butter; thoroughly mix. Add quick oats and vanilla. mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Allow to cool.
You'll also love
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies aka Dino Dung 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Make Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.