Cake Mix Cookies
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 package cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp flavoring extract (same or close to cake flavor)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix everything except sugar in a medium bowl. Shape into 36 balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bakefor 6 - 9 minutes or untill bottom is light brown. Centers will be chewy.
Let cool on rack for 5 - 10 minutes. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cake mix cookies 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Permasan Crusted chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Sister's Irish Soda Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 Layer Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Pecan Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marshmallows 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe