Recipes for cake mix cookies - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Cake mix cookies recipes
Cake mix cookies
Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1 18.25 ounce package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Cake Mix Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 package cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp flavoring extract (same or close to cake flavor)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!