Recipes for cake mix cookies - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cake mix cookies recipes
Cake mix cookies
Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1 18.25 ounce package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Cake Mix Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 package cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp flavoring extract (same or close to cake flavor)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar