Recipes for cake cookies - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Cake cookies recipes
MEXICAN WEDDING CAKE COOKIES
These are a favorite of my mom's
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup candied berries
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- Powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- 1 cake mix of your choice
- 1/3 c. oil
- 2 eggs
Pound Cake Cookies
- 3 Sticks Margarine
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 1/2 cups All purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Almond Flavoring
- Pecan Halves