Dessert- Creamy Guava
- 1 BIG tin guava.
- 1 tin ideal milk.
- 1 tin nestle cream.
- 1 tin condensed milk.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Red food coloring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl, Whisk together ideal milk, nestle cream and condensed milk.
Liquidize guavas and strain. Discard seeds. Add to whisked mixture.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl or individual serving bowls.
Boil together 2 cups water, half cup sugar and 1 heaped tsp falooda powder. Add a few drops red colour. Cool and leave to set.
Grate falooda and add to guava dessert. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Try Substituting the Guava for any other tinned fruit of your choice and colour the ghaas according to the fruit you choose.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Granola Bars 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Canned Guava (Fruit) Custard 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Clementine and filo dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Black Walnut Cake 3.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Red Fruits Charlotte 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Tatin of Caramelized Quince with... 3/5 (223 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe