Rate this recipe 4/5 (21 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 0 Picture
- 3 eggs
- 1 yogurt (keep the yogurt tub!)
- 3 yogurt tubs of flour
- 2 yogurt tubs of sugar
- 1 yogurt tub of vegetable oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, add the yogurt and flour and mix well.
Then add the sugar, oil, eggs and baking powder. Mix everything well.
Pour the batter into a cake mold, and bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 350F.
You'll also love
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Cissy's Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Pound Cake 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Rhubard cake 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken with cornflakes 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Smoothies 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe