Lobster ginger and green onion
- Green Onion
- egg whites
- Chinese wine
- white pepper
- 2 spoon of salt
- bit of brown sugar and soy sauce
- Chicken stock
- corn flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cut up the lobster sprinkle flour over it and deep fry
cut ginger and garlic cut green onion into long slices n set aside
crack egg only use egg white set aside. always cook in two batches
add half the vegetables fry for 30 secs and lobster first batch added
add 3tbsp chinese wine, white pepper, 2 spoon of salt, bit of brown sugar and soy sauce
add chicken stock leave until boil and wait add a bit of corn flour mix with water for thickness
add egg whites
keep stir for about 2 min
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (458 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (348 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (218 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (238 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.