- 3 pound beef roast
- 5 rustic potatoes
- 2 celery stocks
- 3 whole big carrots
- half onion
- 1 pot roast seasoning packet
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375
cut meat into bite sizes
cut celery into bite sizes
cut carrots into bite sizes
cut onion into medium size strips
cut potatoes into bite sizes
open up a oven safe steaming bag
spray inside with non stick spray put the beef and all the veggies in the bag then mix your pot roast seasoning with a cup of water and pour that mix all over beef and veggies in the bag.
tie the back shut and slice the cuts into the top of the bag to keep bag from bursting.Put bag onto a flat baking sheet.
cook for 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours at most,
spray your flat baking sheet with non stick spray to make sure you bag doesn't stick to the pan as well.
You'll also love
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Pork Chops 3.8/5 (43 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Rice Lettuce Wrap 3.8/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef with Vegetables 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Salad with Beans 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Cinnamon Clove Rump Roast 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.