Salmon casserole recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Salmon casserole recipes
bring rice and water to a boil and simmer for 5 mins
- 1/2 cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can of salmon
- 1 can of peas and carrots
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
Salmon casserole on fennel puree with horseradish
By Caroline , blog La Cuisine & Caro
Peel and slice the potatoes, then cook in salted water
- 1 lb potatoes
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 4 salmon steaks
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
JB's Salmon Casserole
- 1 can (large) red salmon
- 1 cup thick white sauce (see notes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon dijion mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoon onion finely chopped
- several crushed saltine crackers