Slow Cooker Beer Chili
- 1/2 pound Ground beef, browned with salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 oz) can black beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) can of beer (your choice)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Get your beef cooking with some salt and pepper while you assemble the rest of the ingredients. Place your onions into your crock with the liner in place.
Pour black beans and diced tomatoes into the crock.
Add tomato sauce, bouillon cube, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and chili powder.
Add the beer
Finally, add the ground beef and stir.
Cook on low for 7-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
Enjoy with cornbread
You'll also love
- chile cheese dogs 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- NELLIE’S OCTOPUS IN BEER 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker 8-can Taco Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Laurel's Beer Bread 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- BARB EASY TO MAKE CHILI 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- hot dog chili 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pickled Peppers and Tomatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)