Great Italian dish with a little spice!
- 1 pkg. Ziti Noodles
- 1 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. Combo Cheese (cheddar /mozzarella)
- 1 container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 can of sliced or diced jalapeño peppers - drained
- 1 can of mushrooms - drained
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 sweet or Videla onion (small)
- 1 jar of Classico - 4 cheese sauce
- 1 jar of Classico - mushroom and olive sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Boil noodles (al dente) and drain. Chop up onions. Mix sauce, onions, mushrooms, peppers, an garlic in a large sauce pan. Spray 9x13 baking dish with butter Pam. Preheat oven to 350. Layer Noodles, cream cheese, sauce, cottage cheese, and mixed combo cheese.
Lightly cover with foil. Bake for 45 min (or until cheeses are all melted).
This is a casserole - great anytime
You'll also love
- Tuna Fish Scallop 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vacherin Meringues 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spaghetti 2/5 (3 Votes)
- ham and pea fettuccini 2.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Penne with zucchini gratin 2.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Savories- Chicken Lollies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Snyder's Spaghetti Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?