April's kids play dough
Quick DIY kids play dough
- Baby lotion
- Cream of tartar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Depending on how much your making, I just add more or less by eye...
Add everything in large bowl, mix really good and that's it! Really soft cheap play dough for the kids to play with...
Can add different ingredients like vanilla, cinnamon etc for diff smells...
Can store for up to 1 wk
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees