Pure Cane Sorghum and Cornmeal Pizza Dough
Rate this recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 1 TBS dry yeast
- 2 1/2 TBS Pure Cane Sorghum
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Dissolve yeast in warm water with Pure Cane Sorghum.
Mix together flour, salt, and cornmeal in a separate bowl, and make a well in the dry mixture. Pour the water and yeast mixture into the well. Stir with a wooden spoon.
Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes. Cover dough in oiled bowl and let rise double. Once the dough has risen to twice its size, knead it again for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Roll out the dough to 12-14 inches. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Country Fried Steak 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cilantro Fish 3.3/5 (221 Votes)
- Healthy Chicken Salad 3.2/5 (126 Votes)
- Pure Cane Sorghum and Pecan Butter 3.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe