Roast Potato Wedges
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges (peeling opt)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t Paprika
- 1 t Garlic
- 1 t Seasoning Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Toss potatoes with oil.
Spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Cover with foil.
Bake at 450 for 20-30 minutes or 350 for 45 minutes or until tender.
You'll also love
- sizwan fried rice 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Fries 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Aunt Betty Lou's simple Barbeque... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potato Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Pie (also can be used for... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 3.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3.2/5 (179 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!