Peach Pie (also can be used for Raspberry)
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 5c fruit
- 3/4 to 1c sugar
- 3T flour
- 1/4t cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400*.
Mix all ingredients and pour into crust. Top with a second crust and bake for 45-50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Hearty Lentils 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Frosting 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mayonnaise Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Caramel Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Carolyn's Apple Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Coconut Dream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe