The best vegan rice pudding recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional rice pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegan rice pudding recipes
"This is a very flavorful Indian rice pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
STAR WARS recipe: Darth Vader cookies that will take you to the dark side of delicious
By Nadia - Paprikas
Get our easy step-by-step recipe!
Boil the milk with in a thick-bottomed deep vessel; let the milk evaporate to ¾ of its original quantity
- Basmati rice – ½ cup (washed and kept in a dry vessel)
- Milk – 1 liter
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Chopped dry fruits: (optional)
- Cashew Nut – 10
- Raisin – 10
- Almond – 5
- Rose syrup – 1tsp (optional)
Top 20 pastries from around the world
It was a TOUGH job, but somebody had to do it. Here we've rounded up 20 TOP world pastries on INSTAGRAM to give your sweet tooth wanderlust.
Coconut Pistachio Rice Pudding
1. In a large saucepan, combine coconut milk, soy milk, and sugar, and bring almost to boil, stirring to dissolve ...
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk -- (13.5-ounce)
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom -- or allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts -- coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut