The best vegan rice pudding recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: traditional rice pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Vegan rice pudding recipes
"This is a very flavorful Indian rice pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
STAR WARS recipe: Darth Vader cookies that will take you to the dark side of delicious
By Nadia - Paprikas
Get our easy step-by-step recipe!
Boil the milk with in a thick-bottomed deep vessel; let the milk evaporate to ¾ of its original quantity
- Basmati rice – ½ cup (washed and kept in a dry vessel)
- Milk – 1 liter
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Chopped dry fruits: (optional)
- Cashew Nut – 10
- Raisin – 10
- Almond – 5
- Rose syrup – 1tsp (optional)
Top 20 pastries from around the world
It was a TOUGH job, but somebody had to do it. Here we've rounded up 20 TOP world pastries on INSTAGRAM to give your sweet tooth wanderlust.
Coconut Pistachio Rice Pudding
1. In a large saucepan, combine coconut milk, soy milk, and sugar, and bring almost to boil, stirring to dissolve ...
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk -- (13.5-ounce)
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom -- or allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts -- coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut