Our favorite quick rice pudding recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Rice Pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Quick rice pudding recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
Pop Your Cherry Clafoutis With This Incredible Recipe
Cherry clafoutis is a baked, fruit-based French dessert which is perfect for using up the abundance of ripe, red cherries in summer.
Chilled Rice Pudding
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
Go wild for this ZEBRA CHEESECAKE
You've already seen a zebra cake...now you have to try the CHEESECAKE version! Get the step-by-step recipe here.
Indian Rice Pudding
By Pankaj du blog Cuisine végétarienne et recettes indiennes
Boil the milk
- - 2 cups of milk
- - 1/2 cup of rice
- - 2 1/4 sugar
- - 3 teaspoons of almond powder
- - 3 teaspoons coconut powder
- - Few strands of saffron soaked in water
- - 1 teaspoons powdered cardamom
Swedish Rice Pudding
Scald milk and cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cup light cream
- 6 Medium Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup cooked rice
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon Butter or Margarine
The Easiest Eggless Cake You'll Ever Make
With this step-by-step we show you how it is possible to make a delicious cake without eggs. The proof is in the pudding...
Assortment of Rice Pudding
Wash the rice by rinsing with cold water until water runs almost clear
- scant 1 cup of rice
- 4 1/14 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Apricot jam
- 1 banana
- scant 1/2 cup dark chocolate