Creamy rice pudding recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Rice Pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Creamy rice pudding recipes
Chilled Rice Pudding
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
- White rice
10 sweet and savory reasons to eat more cherries
These 10 sweet and savory recipes prove you could use some more cherries in your life!
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
24 edible Father's Day gifts
Don't stress about what to get for Father's Day—cook these edible gifts instead!
Swedish Rice Pudding
Scald milk and cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cup light cream
- 6 Medium Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup cooked rice
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon Butter or Margarine
Bobby Deens Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
Looks so delicious, creamy, and naughty, but it's not!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- lightly beaten
- 1 orange
- juiced and zested
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- such as basmati or jasmine
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh berries
- for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- for topping
- A couple gratings fresh chocolate
- for topping