Creamy rice pudding recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Rice Pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy rice pudding recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
10 sweet and savory reasons to eat more cherries
These 10 sweet and savory recipes prove you could use some more cherries in your life!
Chilled Rice Pudding
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
24 edible Father's Day gifts
Don't stress about what to get for Father's Day—cook these edible gifts instead!
Swedish Rice Pudding
Scald milk and cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cup light cream
- 6 Medium Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup cooked rice
- ¼ Cup Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon Butter or Margarine
Bobby Deens Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
Looks so delicious, creamy, and naughty, but it's not!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice, such as basmati or jasmine
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for topping
- A couple gratings fresh chocolate, for topping