Our favorite light dessert recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mint
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Light dessert recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
10 foods for a brighter smile
They all come from your list of favorite foods!
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
From Drinks To Dessert: How To Make Mojito-Flavored Tartlets
By Nadia Paprikas
These delicious tartlets are flavored with lime and mint...with the taste of MOJITOS! Follow our step-by-step recipe!
CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method)
DIRECTIONS: Mix together first 4 ingredients in the top of a large double boiler
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Two-Bite Mini Cheesecakes
Two-Bite Mini Cheesecakes recipe - perfect for parties or just when you want to indulge in a small dessert
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 eight ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fruit spread or jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
25 refreshing ways to cook with mint
Mint is incredibly easy to grow and super versatile, but it's often overlooked in the kitchen! Check out these 25 great mint recipe ideas.
Panna Cotta is a cold Italian dessert that literally means "cooked cream"
- 4 cups heavy cream (or half-and-half)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, or 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 Tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 2 packets powdered gelatin (about 4 1/2 teaspoons)
- 6 tablespoons cold water