Our favorite light dessert recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: mint
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Light dessert recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
10 foods for a brighter smile
They all come from your list of favorite foods!
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-incj cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon ice water or more.
- 8 large about 4 pounds Golden Delicious or other tart apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the tart top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
From Drinks To Dessert: How To Make Mojito-Flavored Tartlets
By Nadia Paprikas
These delicious tartlets are flavored with lime and mint...with the taste of MOJITOS! Follow our step-by-step recipe!
CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method)
DIRECTIONS: Mix together first 4 ingredients in the top of a large double boiler
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Two-Bite Mini Cheesecakes
Two-Bite Mini Cheesecakes recipe - perfect for parties or just when you want to indulge in a small dessert
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 eight ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fruit spread or jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
25 refreshing ways to cook with mint
Mint is incredibly easy to grow and super versatile, but it's often overlooked in the kitchen! Check out these 25 great mint recipe ideas.
Panna Cotta is a cold Italian dessert that literally means "cooked cream"
- 4 cups heavy cream (or half-and-half)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, or 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 Tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 2 packets powdered gelatin (about 4 1/2 teaspoons)
- 6 tablespoons cold water