Creamy rice recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy rice recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
Creamy Rice and Chicken
Par boil the chicken breasts
- Chicken Breasts (2 or 3)
- Rice (1 Cup)
- Sour cream (6 Oz)
- Cheese (1/2 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste