Chicken stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken stir fry with rice
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Chicken stir fry recipes
Asian Chicken Stir Fry
Crush the green chillies, garlic, and sauces, and rub it evenly on the chicken breasts
- 1) 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2) 2 to 3 Green Onions
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4) 4 Cups of Water
- 5) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 6) 3 tsp of Soya Sauce
- 7) 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Cornflour
- 9) 6 Red Chillies
- 10) 1 Sliced Carrot
- 11) 1 Bell pepper
- 12) 300 grams of Noodles
15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll Love
Chicken, cheese, polenta, plantains... there's a whole world out there just waiting to be fried! Here are 15 non-potato fries you'll love.
Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Pour noodles onto an ungreased baling pan; heat in a 350 oven for 5 minutes
- 1 3oz.can chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinger
- 1 teaspoom cornstarch
- 12oz. Skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups loose packed frozen broccoli,greem beans, onions and red peppers
Around The World In 30 Chicken Recipes
Take a journey around the world with us with these 30 exotic and diverse chicken dishes. You'll never want to cook with another meat again!
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast - Cut into 1/2-inch Strips
- 1 tsp. Five Spice
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 Scallions - Separated and Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Rice - Optional
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds - Toasted
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!