Chicken stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken stir fry with rice
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Chicken stir fry recipes
Asian Chicken Stir Fry
Crush the green chillies, garlic, and sauces, and rub it evenly on the chicken breasts
- 1) 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2) 2 to 3 Green Onions
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4) 4 Cups of Water
- 5) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 6) 3 tsp of Soya Sauce
- 7) 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Cornflour
- 9) 6 Red Chillies
- 10) 1 Sliced Carrot
- 11) 1 Bell pepper
- 12) 300 grams of Noodles
15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll Love
Chicken, cheese, polenta, plantains... there's a whole world out there just waiting to be fried! Here are 15 non-potato fries you'll love.
Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Pour noodles onto an ungreased baling pan; heat in a 350 oven for 5 minutes
- 1 3oz.can chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinger
- 1 teaspoom cornstarch
- 12oz. Skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups loose packed frozen broccoli,greem beans, onions and red peppers
Around The World In 30 Chicken Recipes
Take a journey around the world with us with these 30 exotic and diverse chicken dishes. You'll never want to cook with another meat again!
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast - Cut into 1/2-inch Strips
- 1 tsp. Five Spice
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 Scallions - Separated and Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Rice - Optional
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds - Toasted