Chicken stir fry recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken stir fry with rice
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken stir fry recipes
Asian Chicken Stir Fry
Crush the green chillies, garlic, and sauces, and rub it evenly on the chicken breasts
- 1) 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2) 2 to 3 Green Onions
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4) 4 Cups of Water
- 5) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 6) 3 tsp of Soya Sauce
- 7) 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Cornflour
- 9) 6 Red Chillies
- 10) 1 Sliced Carrot
- 11) 1 Bell pepper
- 12) 300 grams of Noodles
15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll Love
Chicken, cheese, polenta, plantains... there's a whole world out there just waiting to be fried! Here are 15 non-potato fries you'll love.
Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Pour noodles onto an ungreased baling pan; heat in a 350 oven for 5 minutes
- 1 3oz.can chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinger
- 1 teaspoom cornstarch
- 12oz. Skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups loose packed frozen broccoli,greem beans, onions and red peppers
Around The World In 30 Chicken Recipes
Take a journey around the world with us with these 30 exotic and diverse chicken dishes. You'll never want to cook with another meat again!
Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Bring a pot of water to boil over high heat
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast - Cut into 1/2-inch Strips
- 1 tsp. Five Spice
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 Scallions - Separated and Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Rice - Optional
- 1/3 cup Sliced Almonds - Toasted