Monday Night Meal
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean chicken and bake for 80 minutes in water and olive oil. Every 20 minutes, baste your chicken in it's own broth and juices
Cook your macaroni 20 minutes prior to the chicken bring done
You'll also love
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jenna's nachos 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Saji Meva Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (18 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.