- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Light Risotto 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- pizza bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.