Foie Gras Egg Casserole
- 4 large eggs
- 3.5 oz of cooked foie gras
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tbs butter
- fleur de sel and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
• Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter the inside of individual ramekins
• Arrange slices of foie gras in the bottom of each ramekin
• Break an egg into each ramekin, taking care not to break the yolk.
• Cover each ramekin with a tablespoon of sour cream
• Add pepper and sprinkle with sea salt. Heat remaining sour cream and reduce by a quarter before drizzling over eggs. (The cream can also sometimes be added after cooking eggs.)
• Bake 10-15 minutes and serve warm.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!