Breakfast Biscuit Bake
- 1 pkg. refrigerated biscuits
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb. sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. country gravy
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place biscuits into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Pour cooked sausage evenly over biscuits. Pour cheese evenly over sausage. Pour beaten eggs over cheese.
Prepare gravy and pour over mixture. Bake at 350 for
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- bisquit and gravy 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Sausage Rolls 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Stuffed Meatballs n Sauce 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Calzones from Scratch 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Overnight Breakfast casserole 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!