- 1/4 cup Oil
- 6-8 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp All Spice
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Onions (minced)
- 1-2 Habanero Peppers
- 2" Piece Ginger (minced)
- 1 bulb Garlic (minced)
- 1-2 cans Coconut Milk
- 1 can (15oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 3-4 cups Water
- 5 Yukon Gold Potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
In a pot, heat 2 Tbsp Curry and 1 Tbsp All spice in oil until fragrant.
Add meat to brown.
Remove meat once cooked.
Sauté garlic, onions, and peppers.
Put meat back in pot. Add coconut milk, tomato sauce, curry powder (5 Tbsp), and 3 cups of water.
Add thyme. Cook for two hours.
Optionally, add rice and/or meat.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Salsa 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- NEW BRUNSWICK STEW 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Turmeric Chickpea Stew 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Potatoe Buns 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!