The best cornbread muffin recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cornbread
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cornbread muffin recipes
Beer Cornbread Muffins
HEAT oven to 400 degrees. Oil a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside
- 2 cups white or yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Bread Pick Up Lines
Food Joke: Bread Pick Up Lines - Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Cornbread Muffins by Patrica Dossett
- 1 c. Flour
- 1 c. Cornmeal
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 egg