9 Delicious Twists on Traditional Christmas Ham
From mulled wine braised to red currant glazed, here are the recipes that will make your Christmas dinner absolutely unforgettable.
© I Am A Food Blog
Honey Baked Ham (Char Siu-Style)
Christmas may be about tradition, but sometimes it's fun to shake things up. This easy Asian-style honey baked ham gets a second layer of flavor with a char siu-inspired glaze. It's made with the simplest of ingredients, yet the results are mouthwateringly delicious. You might just start a new tradition in your house with this recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.