The best red pesto - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Red pesto recipes
chicken tortellini and pesto
By carman 32
Heat evoo in large skillet mean while dice chicken into bite size pieces
- 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkg tri color tortellini
- 1-2 packets of powdered pesto sauce or 1 jar prepared.
10-minute recipes for busy cooks
No time, no problem!
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- tightly packed
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pesto paste
- or prepared pesto in a jar
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Pepper and Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil