Cooking with red wine vinegar - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Red wine vinegar recipes
Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad Dressing
put it in a small canning jar and shake it, baby! keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp each of
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dijon mustard
5 Problems You Didn't Know Could Be Solved With VINEGAR
Finally, a natural solution to common cleaning problems! Click to learn more.
Greek Salad Dressing
Great dressing for Greek salad
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
11 Signs That You Should Drink More Water
Discover the WARNING signals your body sends when it needs more water.
Puree the 3 large tomatoes, red onion and garlic
- 3 large tomatoes peeled and seeded
- 1/2 red onion in chunks
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 cups diced crustless country type bread
- 3 cups finely diced tomatoes
- 2 cups finely diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
Southwestern Spicy Hot Chorizo Sausage
This came about because I got tired of the inferrior chorizos on the market
- 10 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup coarse chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup minced habanero or other hot pepper
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 10 pounds well-marbled pork butt meat
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 10 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 4 tablespoons pequin chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered onion
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered garlic
- 6 tablespoons Spanish sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground white pepper
- 4 ounces of pork casings
6 Signs That Indicate You're Dehydrated
75% of American are chronically dehydrated. Chances are, you're one of them.
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Make a salad with the first four ingredients
- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Caesar Salad Dressing with Worcestershire
Mix all ingredients together very well
- 1 garlic clove very finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tblsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 5tblsp vegetable oil
- 2tblsp red wine vinegar
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese