Cooking with red wine vinegar - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Red wine vinegar recipes
Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad Dressing
put it in a small canning jar and shake it, baby! keeps well in the fridge for a few weeks
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 tsp each of
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dijon mustard
5 Problems You Didn't Know Could Be Solved With VINEGAR
Finally, a natural solution to common cleaning problems! Click to learn more.
Puree the 3 large tomatoes, red onion and garlic
- 3 large tomatoes peeled and seeded
- 1/2 red onion in chunks
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 cups diced crustless country type bread
- 3 cups finely diced tomatoes
- 2 cups finely diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
11 Signs That You Should Drink More Water
Discover the WARNING signals your body sends when it needs more water.
Greek Salad Dressing
Great dressing for Greek salad
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Southwestern Spicy Hot Chorizo Sausage
This came about because I got tired of the inferrior chorizos on the market
- 10 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup coarse chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup minced habanero or other hot pepper
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 10 pounds well-marbled pork butt meat
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 10 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 4 tablespoons pequin chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered onion
- 6 tablespoons granulated or powdered garlic
- 6 tablespoons Spanish sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground white pepper
- 4 ounces of pork casings
6 Signs That Indicate You're Dehydrated
75% of American are chronically dehydrated. Chances are, you're one of them.
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Make a salad with the first four ingredients
- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Caesar Salad Dressing with Worcestershire
Mix all ingredients together very well
- 1 garlic clove very finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tblsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 5tblsp vegetable oil
- 2tblsp red wine vinegar
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese