Recipes with mandarin oranges - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mandarin oranges recipes
combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour
- 1-2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1-2 cans pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp angel flake coconut
- 1/2 -1 c mini marshmallows
- sour cream to moisten. (bout a tbsp)
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Make a salad with the first four ingredients
- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Orange Sherbet Jello
A cool and refreshing dessert
- 6 oz box of orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint of orange sherbet
- 1 11 oz can of mandarin oranges
- 8 oz of Cool Whip