Recipes with mandarin oranges - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mandarin oranges recipes
combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour
- 1-2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1-2 cans pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp angel flake coconut
- 1/2 -1 c mini marshmallows
- sour cream to moisten. (bout a tbsp)
Orange Sherbet Jello
A cool and refreshing dessert
- 6 oz box of orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint of orange sherbet
- 1 11 oz can of mandarin oranges
- 8 oz of Cool Whip
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Make a salad with the first four ingredients
- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar