Recipes with mandarin oranges - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Mandarin oranges recipes
combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour
- 1-2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1-2 cans pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp angel flake coconut
- 1/2 -1 c mini marshmallows
- sour cream to moisten. (bout a tbsp)
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Make a salad with the first four ingredients
- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Orange Sherbet Jello
A cool and refreshing dessert
- 6 oz box of orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint of orange sherbet
- 1 11 oz can of mandarin oranges
- 8 oz of Cool Whip