Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 1-2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1-2 cans pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp angel flake coconut
- 1/2 -1 c mini marshmallows
- sour cream to moisten. (bout a tbsp)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour
You'll also love
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Haystack Cookies 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Raspberry Orange Smoothie 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Crouqembouche with Lemon & Orange... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.