Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 1-2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1-2 cans pineapple chunks
- 2-4 Tbsp angel flake coconut
- 1/2 -1 c mini marshmallows
- sour cream to moisten. (bout a tbsp)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour
You'll also love
- Brown sugar Fudge 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Hearts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Best Holiday Dressing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Green Papaya Salad 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
- coconut pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.