- Apples, strawberries, water, plain yogurt, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean all produce. Peel and core apples and boil two apples for 30 minutes or until very tender
Remove from your stove top and place boiled apples into a blender with 8 diced strawberries. Add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and a dash of cinnamon and blend well
After blending well, pour onto a dish of your liking and garnish as you choose
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.