Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Large bowl of lettuce
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 fourth cup chopped hot peppers
- lime wedges
- 4 tbsps ranch dressing
- 2 tbsps sour cream
- 1 half tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 half tsp lime juice
- 1 half tsp chili powder
- 2 dashes onion powder
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 2 dashes cumin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix dressing ingredients together and add chicken.
Cook tomatoes an corn over high heat until slightly charred.
Place lettuce in bowl and top with marinated chicken
tomatoes and corn
chopped pepper and black beans.
Sprinkle with cheese and chips.
Serve with a lime wedge.
You'll also love
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Porcupine Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Waffles: Easy Light 'n' Crispy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili Mac Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Oatmeal Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma's Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe