Chicken and Dumplings from Biscuits
- 6 pieces of chicken
- 1 can of biscuits
- 4 carrots
- 4 stocks of celery
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2 tbs of salt
- 2 tbs of pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Average budget
boil chicken while that boils pour out some flour on the cutting board and roll out the biscuits and cut them into fours then rolling them into balls. chop up the carrots and celery.
add the dumplings into the pot of water and chicken along with the carrots celery chicken broth salt pepper add some flour to thicken it up
let it cook all day stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
add more seasonings to taste add more flour for thickeness
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Caesar Salad 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Moms chicken posole 2.1/5 (3 Votes)
- slow cooker stew 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Soeur Kelly's Tortilla Soup 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hamburger Soup 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli Chick'n Thai Curry 2.1/5 (16 Votes)
- The Best Chicken and Dumpling Soup 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.