Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your appetite that won’t leave you hanging
Coconut is there for you when you're hungry and won't leave you hanging at the end of a meal! It contains about 14 grams of fiber per 100 grams, and all it takes is a small handful of this delicious exotic fruit to satisfy your hunger.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.