very moist, and delicious.
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco
- 3 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix liquids in bowl
add dry ingredients and continue mixing until well blended
spray pan and bake in oven or bread maker at 375 until golden brown
do not over bake
You'll also love
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops 4.9/5 (82 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Classic Pound Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!