Chicken Parmesan Crescents
- 8 chicken strips
- fully cooked (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken strips according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place one slice of cheese on the wide end of each crescent roll. In a saucepan over low heat, warm spaghetti sauce until heated through. Dip cooked chicken strips in spaghetti sauce so they are completely covered. Place dipped chicken strips on top of cheese and roll up crescent rolls. Place rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush melted butter on top of each roll and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (147 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.