Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- favorite jarred marinara sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot.
Beat the egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese in another separate dish.
Dip the chicken into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides with crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
Place the chicken breast pieces in the bottom of the crockpot.
Layer 2-3 slices or 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese on top, depending on how much cheese you like.
Cover chicken and cheese with entire jar of marinara sauce.
Close lid and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3.
Serve with your favorite pasta.
You'll also love
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Dreamy Parmesan Dressing 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.