Our most delicious easy chicken parmesan recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken parmesan sandwich, chicken parmesan casserole, ziti, eggplant, veggie pizza, Italian Desserts
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Easy chicken parmesan recipes
Quick Chicken Parmesan
Place the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 4 Skinless, bonesless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 OZ shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of 16 oz Package spaghetti cooked and drained
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 400F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Coffee won't actually keep you awake, and 9 other coffee secrets!
By Pascale Weeks
10 unbelievable coffee facts!
Chicken Parmesan Crescents
Cook chicken strips according to package directions
- 8 chicken strips, fully cooked (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!