Our most delicious easy chicken parmesan recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Top rated Easy chicken parmesan recipes
Quick Chicken Parmesan
Place the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 4 Skinless, bonesless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 OZ shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of 16 oz Package spaghetti cooked and drained
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 400F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Coffee won't actually keep you awake, and 9 other coffee secrets!
By Pascale Weeks
10 unbelievable coffee facts!
Chicken Parmesan Crescents
Cook chicken strips according to package directions
- 8 chicken strips, fully cooked (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese