Bake chicken breast recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Bake chicken breast recipes
Easy Chicken Bake
Heat oven to 400. Prepare stuffing as stated on box
- 1 Pkg Chicken stuffing
- 1 1/2 lb boneless Chicken breasts= cut up
- 1- can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg frozen mixed vegetables-thawed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 400F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Jalapeno Artichoke Chicken Bake
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Creamy, cheesy jalapeno artichoke dip smothered over boneless chicken thighs and topped with a crispy, buttery crac
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup jalapeno slices (from a jar), finely chopped
- 1 and ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 16-20 buttery crackers (like Ritz or Town House), crumbled
bake chicken breast recipe collections
- chicken breast (66)
- boneless chicken breast (37)
- easy stuffed chicken breast (10)
- baked stuffed chicken breast (9)
- baked boneless chicken breast (8)
- healthy stuffed chicken breast (6)
- YUM!Food Porn spinach stuffed chicken breast (5)
- boneless skinless chicken breast (4)
- YUM!Food Porn easy baked chicken breast (3)
- mushroom stuffed chicken breast (3)