Jalapeno Artichoke Chicken Bake
Creamy, cheesy jalapeno artichoke dip smothered over boneless chicken thighs and topped with a crispy, buttery cracker topping! An easy weeknight meal for the whole family
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup jalapeno slices (from a jar), finely chopped
- 1 and ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 16-20 buttery crackers (like Ritz or Town House), crumbled
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
For the full recipe, please visit http://www.dizzybusyandhungry.com/jalapeno-artichoke-chicken-bake/
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!