By Pauline , blog On nem, on riz
- 5 artichoke hearts
- 5 oz (about 2/3 cup) of plane cream cheese
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of Espelette
- Salt and pepper
- Some black olives for decoration
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Drain the artichoke hearts and mix them with cream cheese, lemon juice and olive oil.
Add the chopped garlic, Espelette pepper, salt and pepper. Blend again to mix.
Place in the fridge at least 2 hours.
Serve the caviar with breadsticks or on toasts topped with olives. If serving on toast you can alternate, placing an olive or sun dried tomato on top of the caviar. For mine, I just put an olive because I used tomato bread.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!