Basil Pork Chops
Basil Pork Chops. Discover our recipe.
- -1/2 cup dry white wine ( can use nonalcoholic)
- -1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -1/4 teaspoon pepper
- -4 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
-Cook first 2 ingredients in a small pan over low heat, stirring often. Than let mixture cool.
-Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
-Grill, covered with grill lid and use medium-high heat (350°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Substitute 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts for pork chops.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (104 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Chive Chops 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- BREADED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLES 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.